Protect and Grip Thimbles offer the perfect combination of soft, elastic material with the safety of a metal thimble cap. The scallop design offers breathability, keeping your finger cool. Its excellent elasticity helps the thimble form naturally to your fingertip for a light fit. Safe and smart, the ridged and dimpled metal cap holds the needle tip in place and pushes needles in safely. This thimble provides comfort and lightness.
- To remove, fold back the rubber edge. Do not pull the metal tip.
- Do not place in direct sunlight or heat for a long period of time.
- Small - 14.5mm
- Medium - 15.5mm
- Large - 17mm
Great holding capacity for many crafts with a wide opening, guide scale, and flat back. In an assortment of colors. 10pcs per package.
- Clip opens wide to hold layers of fabrics
- Clip base is flat for easy feeding to the presser foot
-Seam allowance markings of 1/4" (7mm) and 1/2" (12 mm)
- Great alternative to pins, especially when working with vinyl, piles,
and heavyweight fabrics.
- Holds layered sections of sewing projects such as, handle connectors to handbags,
piping, etc. without distortion.
- Holds quilt binding while sewing.
- Easy to see on your work and easy to find when dropped.
- Works well with sergers.
Remove the clips before feeding the fabric under the presser foot.
- Stainless Steel