Please note that as a subscription this item is
not eligible for Afterpay.
I have amended this post as it is for deposit only and was advised that shipping was being charged. Please accept my apology for any inconvenience. Clarification in Summary and Small Print below.
Designer: Jaybird Quilts
Format: Block of the Month
Finished Size: 97" x 96" (Queen Bed)
Technique: Machine piecing
Skill Level: Beginner to Intermediate
Nebula from Jaybird Quilts, featuring fabrics from Tula Pink's True Colors and Handmade, with some Designer Solids, is the current Block of the Month from Kate Quilts. Join in with others to make this twelve-point star quilt. The pattern is easy and effortless, with no Y-seams, thanks to clever piecing and design by Jaybird Quilts! The 10-month program, featuring nine unique blocks in 74 fabrics is due to begin January/February 2021, so secure your place now.
Use both the Hex N More and Super Sidekick rulers to effortlessly cut your fabrics. If you don't already have them from previous projects, add them to your order and they will ship with your Month 1 package.
All BOM subscriptions will receive an exclusive Tula Pink Swag Bag (design subject to change) and Tula Pink designed Nebula BOM quilt label.
- This listing is for the deposit for the BOM program and will be applied to your subscription as Month 10 (shipping will be billed seperately). Shipping for Month 10 will be $12.50.
- Months 1-9 will be billed prior to shipping, $62.95, plus $6 shipping via Austrlaia Post trackable satchel.
- 10-month block of the month program featuring 9 unique machine pieced blocks plus a finishing guide
- 74 Tula Pink fabrics from Homemade and True Colors collections and 7 Tula Pink solid fabrics to make the quilt top including binding
- Includes over 25 metres of fabric!
- No Y-seams, easy and effortless piecing.
- Full-size templates included in the instructions, or use of acrylic templates (purchased separately)
- Creative colour placement makes the quilt appear to have 18 different blocks.
- Pattern includes instructions for queen, king, and large lap-sized quilts. The BOM program is for the Queen Bed size of 97" x 96".
- BOM and other subscription programs are NOT eligible for Afterpay.
- Subscription to this BOM is for 10 months, no cancellations allowed.
- This item is for subscription deposit only. Monthly payments will be handled via paypal billing, or if you'd prefer we can automatically debit your credit card (please contact me if this is your preference).
Please feel free to contact Kate Quilts for auto debit to credit card, of if you have any questions. Please DO NOT email your credit card details.