Please note that as a subscription this item is not eligible for Afterpay.
Designer: Jaybird Quilts
Format: Block of the Month
Finished Size: 97" x 96" (Queen Bed)
Technique: Machine piecing
Skill Level: Beginner to Intermediate
Nebula from Jaybird Quilts, featuring fabrics from Tula Pink's True Colors and Handmade, with some Designer Solids, is the current Block of the Month from Kate Quilts. Join in with others to make this twelve-point star quilt. The pattern is easy and effortless, with no Y-seams, thanks to clever piecing and design by Jaybird Quilts! The 10-month program, featuring nine unique blocks in 74 fabrics is due to begin in February 2021, so secure your place now.
Use both the Hex N More and Super Sidekick rulers to effortlessly cut your fabrics. If you don't already have them from previous projects.
All BOM subscriptions will receive an exclusive Tula Pink Swag Bag (design subject to change) and Tula Pink designed Nebula BOM quilt label.
- This listing is for one month of the BOM program, trackable shipping will be $6 via Australia Post.
- Months 2-10 will be billed prior to shipping, $62.95, plus $6 shipping via Australia Post trackable satchel. Month 10 shipping is background fabrics, shipping to be determined.
- 10-month block of the month program featuring 9 unique machine pieced blocks plus a finishing guide
- 74 Tula Pink fabrics from Homemade and True Colors collections and 7 Tula Pink solid fabrics to make the quilt top including binding
- Includes over 25 metres of fabric!
- No Y-seams, easy and effortless piecing.
- Full-size templates included in the instructions, or use of acrylic templates (purchased separately)
- Creative colour placement makes the quilt appear to have 18 different blocks.
- Pattern includes instructions for queen, king, and large lap-sized quilts. The BOM program is for the Queen Bed size of 97" x 96".
- BOM and other subscription programs are NOT eligible for Afterpay.
- Subscription to this BOM is for 10 months, no cancellations allowed.
- BOM will be invoiced monthly and must be paid prior to shipping.
Please feel free to contact Kate Quilts if you'd prefer auto-debit to credit card, or if you have any questions. Please DO NOT email your credit card details.